Wednesday 6 March 2013

Magazine Freebies!

Before I start this post I have to declare that I have a new camera! Yippee! I do normally take pictures using my Iphone which don't get me wrong is a good camera but I needed something a little crispier and more blog like so watch this space for better pictures! Yay!
Back to the post... 

I'm going to get straight to the point and say I LOVE it when magazines have freebies attached to them! It makes my month a lot more exciting (tells you how much I get out!) and as most bloggers will tell you I love trying new things for a a fraction of the price it would have normally cost!

First up we have Cosmopolitian :
£3.60
Attached to their covers this month are Elemis Freshskin skin care products.

  • 25ml Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser 
  • 10ml Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm 
  • 25ml Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser 
I went for the Mattifying Moisturiser as I have combination/oily skin so thought this would suit me best


So far so good! It's doing what it claims and feels really lovely on my skin.

Now we have Glamour Magazine. Glamour are renowned for giving away amazing freebies and this month is no exception!


 
They have in their magazine this month Percy and Reed goodies which are :
  • Colour Shine Shampoo
  • Colour Shine Conditioner
  • Finishing Polish
  • Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil OIl
As you can see I purchased all 4! Considering these retail for around the £10-£15 mark and the magazine is £2 it's a no brainer!
The products are lovely to use and so far so good!

I know Marie Claire is also giving away a free hand cream, but to be honest I need another hand cream like I hole in my head at the moment, so I'm giving that one a miss but check it out if you need one as it is great value!

Have you picked up any of the magazine freebies this month?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment