Monday 10 March 2014

Birchbox UK March 2014 - Lulu Guinness

Oh what a snazzy little box this one is! Sadly its only a cover over the box but it gives you quite a big clue who they have teamed up with for this months box! They have partnered with Lulu Guinness who has picked one of her favourite products that features in the box and a little treat too!

These are the cards that are included in the box with some offers however within the box there is meant to be a magazine connected to Lulu Guinness however mine wasn't included and so Birchbox have promised that it is in the post doh!

Now onto this months selections...
Benefit - Stay don't stray - £20.50 full size
This is Lulu Guinness's pick for the box and it's a good one! At first I did just think it was an eye primer but it is actually a primer for your concealer too which is genius as I always find my concealer wears away during the day. Benefit is quite a big brand so to be found in a beauty box is always a good thing and I'm super excited to try this !

Dr Brandt - Pores no more - £39 full size
Now this is the product that I am excited about the most as it literally sounds perfect for my skin. It claims to refine pores and absorb excess oil which is music to my ears! You can use this in the traditional way that a primer is used, under make-up, or you can apply it over make-up too to instantly mattify the skin. Super super excited to give this a go!

Aroma works - Serenity Body oil - £32.50 full size
I have really got into using oils of late as I feel it sinks in so much better then moisturiser does and just gives your skin an instant hit of hydration so I was excited to see this included. Its smells amazing, really 'citrusy' and includes nourishing coconut oil. Really looking forward to trying this after a nice soak in the bath !

Molton Brown - Rhubarb and rose replenishing hand cream - £10 full size

 Ahh now I do love a hand cream and have constant supplies in my bag to use during the day so this one is more than welcome to join! I have a real soft spot for Molton Brown and this is a fragrance I haven't yet come across. It feels really moisturising on the hands and I can see myself going through this very quickly!

English Laundry - No. 7 For her - £47 full size
I remember receiving a sample from this brand a few months back and really enjoying the fragrance so I was happy to see them back with a new one. This smells really fresh and easy to wear and has a mixture of pear, jasmine, gardenia, vanilla and sandalwood. I feel like this scent is really non offensive and just makes you smell really fresh and put together. Looking forward to spritzing this on me during the week.

Lulu Guinness - Candy rock
Last but not least is the treat form Lulu Guinness which is a stick of rock - Yum! The black and white striped rock is inspired by her spring/summer collection. Looking forward to eating this as a cheeky treat!

I am very happy with this months box and if the products perform as they claim I will have budge proof make-up and sweet smelling skin! 
I feel this month has a lovely mix of products which I am super excited to try :)

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment