Wednesday 12 March 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box - March 2014



I have to begin this by saying out of all the beauty boxes out there this is my ultimate favourite. It's a little different from the rest as you choose 2 products from a selection and they also include a few products of their own. There's no surprise element in this box which I know some people will not like but the selection of products avaliable to choose from are usually amazing. Another added bonus of this box is that it is the cheapest out there at £6.95 which INCLUDES the P&P and this months box is an absolute BARGAIN. 

It is safe to say I have a little  big obsession with skincare. I can't stop buying cleansers even though I most probably have half the stock of Boots so this box got me so excited and the money I saved is crazy!

The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptious Cleansing Butter & Muslin Cloth 
Full size £12
Worth £12

'This cleanser is an indulgent make-up remover for the whole face. It gently and efficiently melts away make-up and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered.'
Now this I didn't have to think twice about when choosing which products went into my box! I LOVE using cleansing butters/balms to remove my make-up and I had just ran out of my No.7 one so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try this one. The thing that amazes me is that this is £12 to buy so already my £6.95 is well worth spent and anything else I choose is just an added bonus! 
I used this last night and its love already. It removed all my make-up and made my skin SO smooth and there's a whole lot of product to get through which makes me very happy indeed!
A voucher code for The Body Shop has also been included which gives you £10 off when you spend £25 or more.

Beauty Lab - Glyco Face Wash 
Full size £32
Worth £16

'A skin refining oil free 5% glycolic foaming gel with triggered release technology that works longer and deeper to remove impurities, unclogging pores refining and cleansing whilst helping to prevent future break-outs. Contains pomegranates enzymes, glycolic and salicylic acid infused microspheres, soothing willow bark and lavender.'
Literally when I read the description for this cleanser it was like music to my ears! I love using cleansers that go that extra mile and offer more than usual cleansers. I suffer from breakouts so this seems like the perfect cleanser to use 3-4 times a week to keep my skin in check! 
I used this along side the cleansing butter and my skin was feeling so clean and fresh so a perfect combination together! I'm looking forward to using this cleanser more to get a better idea of how it works with my skin but so far so good!
A voucher code has been included which gives you 20% off every purchase online at beautylab.co.uk

Now onto the extras included in the box...

Dragonfly Tea - Swirling Mist Organic White Tea & Moonlight Jasmine Organic Green Tea
Firstly lets take a minute to completely appreciate the adorable names that these teas have been given! 
I love trying out different teas so I can't wait to try these ones out and if they sound as good as they taste I will certainly be onto a winner!
A coupon has been included to save 50p off any box of Dragonfly tea

The Vintage Company - Toe separators 
These are going to come in so handy when the sun finally decides to make an appearance and the sandals come out! I tend to neglect my feet in the winter when they are stuffed into converse and winter boots so this gives me the boost to actually get round to painting them a pretty colour for spring/summer!

I'm sure you can guess that I LOVED this months selection. The products are perfect and the fact this box is £6.95 is beyond me as the products included are worth so much more!
Already can't wait for next months box! Roll on April!

Rachel xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment