Wednesday 27 February 2013

Revlon Haul

It always seems to be the 3 for 2 offers that sway me to buy make-up and this is no different this time. I was strolling around Boots waiting for the boyfriend and I knew I didn't need ANY more make-up but Revlon had their 3 for 2 offer so of course it would have been so rude of me to say no... right?! ;)

First up we have Revlon Colorstay foundation:

'buff'
I have used this before I remember really liking it. Once I found Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation this kind of went to the back of my draw as I adore Doublewear so seeing this again really made me want to give it another go.
It really is a great foundation and I love the fact that they have it for oily/combination and for dry skin too. It's medium coverage and stays on all day but when you compare this to the Doublewear I find it lacks a little omph and tends to look a bit fake on my skin. Never-the-less a little goes along way and if you are looking for a good coverage drugstore foundation I wouldn't look much further then this.


Next up we have Revlon's Photo-ready cream blush::

Believe it or not this is my FIRST ever cream blush! I always thought I could never get away with wearing cream blush as it would slide of my cheeks even before I would step out the door but boy was I wrong!
This shade is beautiful. It looks a little scary in the pan but on the cheeks blended it's a beautiful flush of colour and it's so easy to use as I apply this with my fingers and blend and it creates such a lovely glow. So happy with this.


Last but not least we have the Nearly Naked Powder:


To be perfectly honest I am not so sure what to say about this. It's a powder and that's pretty much it. It doesn't really blow me away when I use it and on the other hand I don't really have anything bad to say about it. It's just a basic powder that I use to set foundation.

So there we have it! :)
Hope you enjoyed the post :)

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment