Thursday 7 March 2013

Illamasqua Nail Polish in Fragile

I have no idea why it has taken me so long to actually try this out as I ordered it as soon as it was available but somehow it just ended up in the draw with all my other polishes waiting to be used until now that is!

I just love it. It's so different from what I have and reminds me of Mini Eggs so the perfect nail polish for Easter time!

The black speckles distribute evenly on the nail and just give such a lovely effect!

I really want to try the other colours in the range especially the nude one!

Let me know what you think :)

Rachel xx

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice colour. And, I know what you mean about reminding you of mini-eggs. Speckled glitter polishes do that for me too! :)

    I love illamasqua polishes but sadly can't get them out here in korea.


    Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete