Tuesday 6 December 2011

ARBONNE FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Crème

This is the hand crème that I got in the November Glossybox which you can read my review about here.
At first I totally dismissed this as 'just being another hand crème that's not going to be used' but I was so wrong!
As soon as I tried this out I knew there was something special about this product. It made my hands SO soft and in the Winter time I need all the help I can get as Winter + Skin = Uncomfortable dryness.
I have actually had comments since using this about how soft my hands have been which is really incredible.
The only problem I have now is that this retails at £19 :O Which to me is quite expensive for a hand crème but I may just have to treat myself! :)
Did you get this in your Glossybox and if so what do you think about it?
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. this sounds great! I haven't tried mines yet so I'll give it a shot today! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this hand cream and lovely smell. Not sure I'd re-purchase but loved using it x

    ReplyDelete