I merely walked over to the make-up section trying to waste time till my train came and saw an offer I just could not refuse! If you spend £15 or more on L'Oreal Paris products you get a pretty impressive 'Christmas treat'.
What I brought:
Well I don't need any excuse to buy a new foundation and I have been wanting to try out the Infalliable lasting perfection foundation for a while now but thought the £12.29 price tag was a bit much, but with this offer being on I felt like it would be the perfect time to purchase it! Obviously I had to spend £15+ so I thought I would purchase the Infalliable concealer (£5.69) to go along with the foundation. I brought these both in the shade Vanilla as it was the lightest shade there, I really brought it on a whim as time was not on my side after spending ages deciding what I was going to buy!
The FREE goodies!
'The box it comes in'
- FULL SIZE Glam Bronze Trio
- FULL SIZE Color Riche Lipstick in 390 Nude Treasure
- FULL SIZE Contour Khol Eye Pencil in 164 Golden Brown
- Mini Youth Code Day Cream (8ml)
- Studio Secrets Resurfacing Smoothing Primer (Sachet)
- Revitalift Repair 10 Multi-Action Daily Moisturiser (Sachet)
- Elvive Tripe Resist Reinforcing Shampoo (Sachet)
- Coupon to save £2 of L'Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation
- 'Worth it Day' Competition information
So as you can see you get THREE full sized products! I thought this was really good and this is what really swayed me to take up this offer!
I will be doing a more in depth review of each of the products soon once I have really been able to try them out!
I would definitely recommended getting this, as you do get a lot for your money!
I notice that Maxfactor are now also doing this where you also get a free gift! Oh dear, I can see my December pay-packet quickly disappearing! haha!
Let me know what you think!