Monday 15 April 2013

#1 Soap and Glory - Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk!

So having a look through my beauty collection I noticed that the brand that pops up the most is Soap and Glory so I thought it would be a nice idea to do 2 posts a week (Monday and Thursday) and review each and every Soap and Glory product I have.
I absolutely adore Soap and Glory as their products are such amazing quality for an affordable price so what's there not to love... :)

The first product I'm going to review is Peaches and Clean...




This is my second bottle so I'm sure by that you can see it's going to a good review ha!
Firstly I love the packaging as the fact that it is pink is a good enough reason to have it displayed in all its glory in the bathroom and I love the fact that it has a pump as this makes it super hygienic to use meaning no mess and not fingers dipping in and out of pots!
So what does it contain?
Peach Extract - with skin smoothing fruit acids
Quillaja Bark - a gentle natural soap
Jojoba Oil - an emollent skin softener
Detoxyboost Technology - to help purify and deep clean
Poreshrink R2 - for a clearer, fresher, brighter complexion 

As the name suggest it is a cleansing milk so the texture, you guessed it, is a milky one but it is quite thick...
... I personally love this as it means I can really massage this into the skin and get a really deep clean which makes my skin feel so super soft afterwards. I use this in the evening after I have taken my make-up off either using my L'Oreal Miccellar water  or make-up wipes and massage around 2 pumps onto dry skin and then wash it off using warm water.
I wouldn't personally suggest using this in the mornings as it contains exfoliating alpha hydroxy acids  which can make your skin photosensitive so if you would want to use this in the morning I would suggest putting on quite a high sun screen protector if you don't already.
Now I wouldn't personally recommend this if you have sensitive skin as it can feel quite harsh on the skin due to it having fruit acids, I find that if I do leave this on as a mask it can make my skin feel a little sensitive but as soon as it is removed my skin feels so soft and cleansed so it's not something I worry about too much.

I just feel with this cleanser it gives me a super deep clean and makes my skin feel like it has been properly washed. 

I am currently on my 2nd bottle already and can see this firmly becoming a staple in my skincare regime as it gives me everything I want and need in a cleanser, needless to say I'm sure I will be flirting with others but I know I will come back to this again and again!

My next Soap and Glory product review will be posted on Thursday so keep an eye out for that!

Rachel xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment