Wednesday 18 July 2012

My 3 Bargain New look Jewelry Finds!

Now I don't usually do posts like this but I just couldn't resist on showing you what I brought today while mooching round New look!
I have a New look gift card which was given to me for my birthday (Thanks Nan and Grandad! :p) and while I have been looking primarily for clothes nothing has really caught my eye. 
New look currently have a sale on so it tends to be a little messy in the store but I wondered over to the jewelry section and this is what I got... :)

Necklace
Bracelet
Ring


Now onto the photos... Exciting... :)
The Bracelet:
Was £4.50
Now £2.25


This is a shamballa style bracelet and I love the colours of it with the little sparkly ball in the middle :)

The Ring:
£3.99

Giraffe's are my favourite animal ever so I just couldn't resist this ! <3

The Necklace:
Was: £5.00
Now £2.25
I am in love with this! I think this is such a bargain for £2.25! So versatile and is a great costume piece! 

Let me know what you think of the pieces that I have picked up.. :)

Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. Just over two quid! That is a bargain, its a really nice necklace. I love wearing mixed metals at the moment! The giraffe ring is also really nice, very cute! :)


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so :) Just trying to plan outfits to wear with it now! x

      Delete
  2. You got some great bargains there! I love the ring! I never think to look in New Look for jewelry, maybe I should. :) x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you defo should they always have some great bits! :) x

      Delete