Monday 23 July 2012

Essie - good to go! - The fastest drying top coat

I have just realised that this is going to be my 100th post! I'm so proud of this blog and although I may not post every day I still love writing the blogs about all my little random bits and pieces and I just hope you enjoy too! :)


So onto the product!
Now the one thing that annoys me the most when painting my nails is waiting for them to dry. 
It's the thing that always happens to me. Just when I think they are dry I give a nail a little touch and I end up smudging it! In them 5-10 mins waiting for the polish to dry I end up walking around like I have only just grown a pair of hands and have no idea how to use them yet, flapping them around and trying not to touch ANYTHING.
Now I spotted this online and I just couldn't resist it knowing that it would dry my nails instantly made it too good not to put in that little virtual basket.
I have tried it a few times and all I can say is "WHY DID I NOT HAVE THIS SOONER?! PREFERABLY WHEN I FIRST EVER STARTED TO PUT NAIL POLISH ON!"
This drys polish instantly so there's no waiting around waving your hands about you can literally apply your coloured polish, apply this over the top and your 'good to go' (see what I did there?) ;)
Price wise it is a little expensive at around the £10 mark but I managed to use the one of many codes I get in my email box.
This is the first fast drying topcoat I have used so I really have nothing to compare it too, so if you know of a good cheap alternative please let me know :)


On a little bottom note I have just applied the Nailgirls polishes I got in my July Joliebox post here on my toes and they are gorgeous! (Not my toes, the polishes) LOL so expect a post on that very soon, or in other words prepare yourself to see my toes... 


Rachel xx


1 comment:

  1. I defiantly think I'll be buying this top coat soon! I was wondering when you'll next be making a youtube video also?x

    ReplyDelete