Monday 20 February 2012

No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Cleanser - Oily/Combination Skin


No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Cleanser 

I was going to include this with the post I have done on the No7 Hot cloth Cleanser  but I decided to do these posts separately. Why? Because I feel this cleanser is very specific to your skin type as it IS for people with Oily/Combination skin which is what I definitely have... 
To be honest I have had this for AGES. The reason I started to use it again was purely because the amount of products I have is outrageous and so I need to start using them up now... Anyone else have this problem?! Ha ha.


I was pleasantly surprised when I started using this again again and wondered why I ever stopped.
This is a LOVELY cleanser and leaves your skin feeling SO soft and 'balanced' I.E not oily nor dry, I don't any tight feeling after using this which sometimes I do get with other cleansers.
I tend to use this after I have taken my make-up of, so on a clean base so it can really get to work and boy it does!
The directions on the back tell you to use it by:
'Using cotton wool or your fingers, sweep a small amount over your skin and wipe off or wash away with warm water.'



The GREAT thing about this is that if you don't have much time or are just lazy and can't be bothered to go fully into your routine (we ALL have them moments right?!) then you can just use it with cotton wool and not bother dragging your self over a sink... hehe.
I do tend to use it MOSTLY with water but I do like having the option of using it with a cotton pad if I can't be bothered.
This retails in Boots for £8 BUT with the £5 No7 voucher that is always hanging around you can get this for £3!!!!!!! Which come on, for a cleanser, is an absolute bargain! To be honest without the voucher I probably would have never picked this up in the first place but I am so glad with the voucher I did as it is a really great product... :)


Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment