Monday 20 February 2012

No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser


No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser

The most famous hot cloth cleanser around is, of course, the Liz Earle one BUT if you want something that is a little more affordable and A LOT more easier to get hold of then this is a fantastic option!
This is MASSIVE at 200ml and retails for £10 in Boots BUT of course Boots are renowned for their £5 No7 vouchers so personally I don't think you should ever pay full price for this when the vouchers are around... :) So of course £5 for 200ml? Amazing Value!
What is it and how do you use it? 
This is a Hot Cloth Cleanser and thus is used on dry skin (with make up or with out, your choice) and used in conjunction with a 'muslin cloth.' 
It's very thick and creamy:

When applied to the face it feels SO luxurious and pampering as it glides over the face so effortlessly and is a real pleasure to use.
Now at the moment I am using this to take off my make-up and it works SO well. I have replaced using make-up wipes to using this and so apply this all over my face and really work it in. The thing that shocked me is that I have sensitive eyes and so find most products can irritate them in the process of removing eye make-up but this is fantastic at removing eye make-up and doesn't irritate my eyes AT ALL.
Using it with the cloth that is included really makes your skin so soft as the cloth exfoliates your skin making it really feel really soft and clean.
Now I wouldn't say this has helped reduce any spots I have, but then again I wouldn't really expect it too as it doesn't claim to do that BUT I do find that this is a great product to remove my make-up with upon which any products I do use afterwards are able to work effectively on a clean base.
I would definitely recommend this product  because you get ALOT for your money especially when using the No7 Vouchers :)
Here is a recent post I done on the No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Cleanser for  Oily/Combination Skin  so check that out as these products go perfectly ! 

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment