Saturday 24 September 2011

What I do with my old Glossyboxes!

So I have received three Glossyboxes throughout my time being subscribed to them so I thought I would share with you what I do with the left over boxes once all of the products have been put into there own special place!
I hope this gives you a good idea what to do with them!
Let me know what you do with your boxes!
Rachel xx:)

 I put all of my Organic Surge skincare goodies in this one!

 I desperately needed to find somewhere to put my hair grips somewhere as I ALWAYS seem to lose them so I decided to just put my main haircare bits that I always use in this one!

 
I'm forever collecting samples, whether it be through the post or in magazines so I thought it would be a good idea to have a little collection of the samples together, this way I may actually use them!
As you can see in this one I have all my Lush goodies in! It makes my bedroom smell, well, lush! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment