Monday 15 August 2011

Organic Surge Skincare!







So i got my hands on these gorgeous products through a company called KGB deals (these are basically a company that sends you emails everyday with amazing offers such as heavily reduced hair-cuts, spray tans, make-up etc) So i purchased these products from them as they were £21.99 when in fact they were worth around £60!! I was super super excited to receive them and in this post i am just going to give you an overview on what i think of each product and how i use all of them in my skincare routine so lets get started!
In my parcel i received:
Kiss and make-up wipes £4.99 - What they say: Your skin’s best friend… these gentle wipes combine convenience and care, effectively sweeping away make-up, dirt and impurities. The soft-fabric wipes are enriched with skin-soothing chamomile and natural moisturisers to cleanse, refresh and rehydrate your skin, leaving it feeling clean and bright! Organic Surge Kiss and Make-up Cleansing Wipes are clinically-tested, dermatologically-tested and perfect for use on the face and eyes for all skin types, even sensitive! These make-up wipes are really lovely and soft and left my skin without an inch of make-up without needing to rub like I feel I need to do with other make-up wipes I have used.
Daily care Face Wash £4.99 - What they say: Daily Care Face Wash cleanses, refreshes and moisturises all skin types. Rinse away daily dirt, impurities, and as it's gentle enough to use around the eyes you can also use it to remove makeup. Our naturally foaming gentle face wash is made from organic rose geranium essential oil, to help restore your skin’s natural balance and clear a dull, sluggish complexion. This is such a lovely face wash with leaves my skin feeling so soft afterwards and really refreshed and it feels like it cleans my skin deep down!
Gentle Cleansing Lotion £4.99 - What they say: Gentle Cleansing Lotion cleanses, comforts and hydrates all skin types. The delicate lotion gently sweeps away make-up, dirt and impurities. Enriched with organic rosemary and lemon essential oils and skin calming chamomile, Gentle Cleansing Lotion helps to soothe skin irritation and reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion. This cleansing lotion is AMAZING! Nothing has ever removed my make-up like this before. Used with a cotton pad over my face it takes every inch of my make-up of and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean afterwards.. Also I have noticed that after using this my eyelashes have never been in such great condition and I am certain that it is down to this... A definite must have!
Blissful Daily Moisturiser £7.99 - What they say:  Blissful Daily Moisturiser softens, nourishes and rehydrates normal skin. The delicate formula soothes and rehydrates with a quickly-absorbed, lightweight texture. A blend of natural hydrators and antioxidants looks after skin ensuring a healthy, smooth complexion. This is a really lovely moisturiser to use. It leaves my skin feel really soft and hydrated and helps my foundation glide on really smoothly
Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser (For dry skin) £7.99 - What they say: Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser nourishes, conditions and rehydrates dry skin. For skin that needs an extra surge of moisture this intensely hydrating cream is packed with natural humectants for the ultimate boost to restore dryness. Organic rose geranium essential oil is key to restoring skin balance and reviving a dull complexion. With the additional benefits of Aloe Vera to repair, sooth and moisturise, skin will feel and look super soft. This is going to be a great moisturiser for when the winter time hits as this is when my skin tends to go a bit drier than usual as it is specially designed for more dry skin
Eye Gel £7.99 - What they say: Organic Surge Eye Gel cools and refreshes the delicate skin around the eyes. The lightweight, quickly-absorbed gel formulation combines skin-calming chamomile with clarifying Green Tea and Eyebright extracts to reduce puffiness and rejuvenate the delicate skin around the eye area. This is a really lovely product to apply to my eyes as I know they are not going to become irritated and instantly leaves my eye area feeling lovely and refreshed. It has also won a Beauty Bible Award!
Overnight Sensation Cream £7.99 - What they say: Overnight Sensation Night Cream restores, revitalises and rehydrates all skin types. Bursting with organic rose geranium essential oil and intensive natural moisturisers, the cream lovingly restores skin while you sleep, so you wake up to smooth, supple skin and a healthy-looking, more radiant complexion. I apply this at night and this makes my skin feel so unbelievably soft its unreal! Even when I wake up in the morning my skin still feels soft and I feel that my complexion has got a more radiant complexion, it does exactly what it says!
Skin Perfecting Polish £5.99 - What they say: Skin Perfecting Polish stimulates, smoothes and rehydrates all skin types. Natural exfoliating granules made from finely ground apricot stones and walnut shells gently remove any dirt, impurities and dead cells allowing the skin to rejuvenate naturally. Organic essential oils of rosemary and lemon detoxify and rejuvenate dull skin while soothing almond oil helps to restore lost moisture. I use this once or twice a week and this is a lovely skin polish to use as it makes my skin feel really smooth and exfoliated afterwards, just like I have got all the dead skin and made it disappear. This has also won a Beauty Award.
First Class Face Mask £6.99 - What they say: First Class Face Mask deep-cleanses and nourishes to give dull or dehydrated skin an instant boost. Skin-calming chamomile and soothing marshmallow deep-cleanse and nourish while natural oils and plant extracts give the skin a valuable burst of moisture. The non-drying, rinse-off mask works quickly to leave the skin clean, clear and revitalised. This is a lovely treat for your skin, it is to  be used once or twice a week and as a mask for around 5 mins. Like all of the products it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and moisturised.. I love it!


So there is the list of  products I brought and I am so glad I did! They are AMAZING and hydrating your skin and making it feel super cleansed and soft :)
My routine with the products:
Night routine:
I remove my make-up with the Cleansing Lotion with a cotton pad
I then wash my face with the Daily Care Face Wash
Once all my skin is cleansed I then use the Overnight Sensation Cream and apply the Eye Gel
Morning routine:
In my morning routine I don't really feel the need to cleanse my face as intensely due to the fact that my make-up has already been taken off the night before, so in the morning I use the Cleansing Lotion with a cotton pad and just work this into my face
I then apply the Daily Moisturiser all over my face and allow this to sink in before I apply my make-up.
As a treat for my skin or whenever I feel that I need it I apply the mask (normally around once a week) This also applies for the Skin Perfecting Polish which I do around once or twice a week when I feel like my skin needs it.
So as you can probably tell i LOVE these products! Let me know what you think and whether you have tried these or whether you are interested to! I would love to hear your thoughts!
Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment