Wednesday 24 August 2011

Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara!

So today's blog post is going to be on the AMAZING Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara! I adore this mascara so much! I only actually have the sample size due to the fact that I recieved it in an offer Maxfactor were doing at the time i.e 'spend £15 or more and get a free gift' and this was included!
I have had this mascara since xmas (!!) But I just didn't get round to using it until a couple of weeks ago and I wish I had used it sooner!
I am going to add some scary pictures of my eyes (sorry) I do think that rather than me talking about how great it is I'm sure you want to see the effect of the mascara on my eyelashes! :) I apologise in advance as I do realise I am not the greatest at applying my mascara it was just meant to be a quick picture to be included on here :) x

So here's the brush (I apologise it isn't a better picture) But hopefully as you can see it's not like your normal brush but more like a cactus brush (as I like to call it) As it has like spikes which I feel makes this mascara so great! Warning the next pictures are of my eyes... Scary!
P.S... I apologise about my eyebrows I really do need to get them threaded again!
As you can see by the pictures I have added it gives me perfect definition of my eyelashes without it being clumpy. I really do love this mascara, I'm not sure if the pictures did really do it justice but I do feel you can see how much length it has added to my lashes
Before and After:
Let me know what you think if you have tried this mascara and what you think of my pictures I have included in this blog!
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment