Tuesday 26 March 2013

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil

So I promised in my previous post, which you can find here, that I would review this as I brought this alongside the Micellar Water.
Now If you would have read my previous post you will know how much I love the Micellar Water so now is my time to give my 2 cents on this!

This is basically a oil that you rub onto dry skin which breaks down make-up and impurities on the skin which I finds it does to some extent. Now the bottle guides you to do around 2-3 pumps and massage it onto the skin whereas I find I need at least 6-8 but maybe that's me just being greedy?
Once rubbed onto the skin it does start to break my make-up down but I would steer well clear away from rubbing your eyes with this as it literally leaves me with blurred vision for a few minutes! It doesn't sting my eyes what-so-ever it just makes it very hard to see even when it is removed.
I find with this I would need to cleanse after too as, for me, it doesn't remove as much make-up as I would like it to do.
I love a face cleanser that allows me to take my eye make-up off too as its just easier but with this it would definitely just have to be limited to the face!
So sadly I'm not really won over by this product. I'm going to try and use this up but can safely say I won't be repurchasing.

Sorry for the rather negative review but I do like to be honest! :)

My next post is going to be about something SO exciting so stay tuned for that!

Rachel xx

1 comment: