Tuesday 22 January 2013

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion


My favourite make-up remover
I'm really surprised I haven't blogged about this sooner as I have been using it for about 8 months and I don't think I could be without it now!

I use this to remove all of my make-up at night time and sometimes in the morning if I have slept with it on (tut tut)! It does a fantastic job of removing all my make-up I have on, including Estee Lauder Double Wear which is a heavy duty foundation and any mascara I have on so easily and pain free... Result!


I roughly use about this much on my face and gently rub in. It feels so refreshing and soothing on the skin and the best thing is it doesn't irritate my eyes what-so-ever. I normally have issues with cleansers and make-up removers stinging my eyes and making them feel like they are on fire :( But with this I could literally pour it into my eyes (not that I would actually want too LOL) and I know it wouldn't hurt.

It's just so easy to use and sometimes when my skin is feeling super sensitive and a little sorry for itself this is all I use at night time and give my skin a little breather from all the different lotions and potions I normally use.

You can pick this up in boots for £3.59 and normally it is on offer with different promotions so they are always fab too look out for :)

Really don't think I could be without this now and I am not sad about it because its super affordable to repurchase! Yippee!

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment