Saturday 5 May 2012

Nails Inc. Power Pink Polish for Instyle

So as you may have seen in my previous post here I picked up the Instyle magazine with the free Nails Inc. polish and so I picked up the 'Power Pink' colour which is a gorgeous vibrant pastel purple/pink colour (I'm rubbish at describing colours! Haha!)


I just love the way this polish applies, It's creamy and streak free. The picture above has been on my nails for roughly 2 days and I have experienced a teeny tiny bit of chipping but nothing that wants me to take it off and apply it again!
This polish is actually exclusive to the Instyle magazine so I imagine it would be limited edition. So in other words if you want this polish or any of the other ones included in the magazine you better get shifting pronto! :)






Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel,
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award,
    check it out on my blog
    http://uberrandomfunkystuff.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought the bluebell one but i wish i had got this pink now! xxx
    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete