Monday 30 January 2012

ILLAMASQUA Powdered Metal - Ether

'Make-up for your alter ego'

I really hoped this post would be about the January Glossybox but mine hasn't arrived yet so fingers crossed for tomorrow ! :) 
Now as I was thinking about the glossybox and all the lovely goodies I have received over the months Illmasqua's powdered metal suddenly came into my head. I hadn't seen it since I received it all the way back in the July Glossybox as I had just put it in my draw and forgot all about it, how I regret that now!




So how do you use it?
This powdered metal can be used for pretty much anything! The colour I have is Ether so it is perfect for creating a highlight on my cheekbones, on my chest, arms, legs... You guessed it pretty much anywhere you want the light to catch!
Illamasqua advise you to use it either with a brush or a puff 'to create anything from a subtle sheen to an extreme metallic finish.'

Swatched!

As you can see by the photos the top one gives a more intense finish and the bottom picture is blended out which gives a gorgeous subtle sheen!
I really am regretting not using this sooner, and have no idea why it was in the back of my draw for so long; since July!!

It retails on the Illamasqua website for £22.50.

Let me know what you think.. :)
Rachel xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I love anything with a great shimmer!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete