Wednesday 7 December 2011

Organic Surge Moisturisers

What is Organic Surge?
Organic Surge is an amazing company that believe in skincare being natural, here's a paragraph off their website:
'Organic Surge loves your skin, lavishing it with naturally-derived, intensely nourishing ingredients and deliciously fragrant organic essential oils. Just like your skin, Organic Surge products are 100% free of harsh chemicals – no parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, no artificial fragrances or colourants and no genetically modified ingredients. And the very soul of Organic Surge lies in its charitable donations and hands-on work spanning many years'  The website.


The products that I'm talking about...
...are the three moisturisers that they do, 'Blissful Daily Moisturiser', 'Overnight Sensation Night Cream' and 'Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser'. 


What I think of them
I love these moisturisers. A lot. They basically do what they say they are going to do and do it well.
At the moment I am using the 'Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser' which is geared towards dry skin as because of the winter weather my skin suffers and thus use in the morning after I have cleansed. I also use the 'Overnight Sensation Night Cream' at night (obviously... ha!) which gives me THE most amazing soft and glowing skin upon which by the time the morning comes my face is STILL soft and glowing. 
I also have the 'Blissful Daily Moisturiser' which again is amazing but because of the winter weather I am using the one geared towards dry skin as this one is geared towards those with 'normal skin'. 
I wouldn't know what to do without these moisturisers now as they have really helped my skin become alot more moisturised, glowing, healthy looking, supple... the list goes on.
They retail at £7.99-£8.99 the link for them is here.
Have you tried these? Let me know what you think!
Rachel xxx
P.S This post is no way affiliated with Organic Surge and I brought these with my own money and as always it's just my 100% honest opinion! :) xx 

1 comment:

  1. these sound lovely, I've used some of the body products before but not any skincare, I'll need to check them out x

    ReplyDelete