Monday 7 November 2011

Vie Dream Lashes Mascara - My favourite ever mascara!

This mascara is the best mascara I have EVER used!
Now that is a bold statement right? But that's exactly how I feel about this mascara.

I believe I got my sticky mitts on this mascara when Vie were doing a promotion where you pay £2.95 p&p and they send you the mascara, now because of this offer I only managed to get this in the brown shade. It ended up being thrown into my make-up draw and staying in there for a long time as I forgot about even trying it out as at the time I was trying to use up my other mascara I was using at that time. I eventually prised it out the other day and thought I would give it a go and have never looked backed since!
So as you can see it has 2 sides to it. The first one is a 'volumising primer' and the other, of course, is the actual mascara 'enhancing mascara' as it's called.



What it looks like on the lashes:




I think the picture speaks for itself to be honest. It gives INCREDIBLE length and does not clump at all.

I'm in love <3
You can purchase it from here :) http://www.vieathome.com/shop/product.aspx?id=14922&q=1&level1Id=643&level2Id=1074 £13
Let me know what you think :)
Rachel xxxx

2 comments: