Thursday 20 October 2011

This or That tag!

So this is my first ever tag here on my blog and I saw this on The Style Rawr! and so thought I would give this a go answer the questions! Hope you enjoy :) If you do this make sure you leave a link to your one as I love reading these :)


Makeup!
Blush or Bronzer?
 Has to be blush! I love applying it as it can make such a difference to the way you look and instantly make you look awake! :)
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss. Aslong as it's not a sticky gloopy one! I always find that lipgloss is alot easier to apply and you don't have to worry about it so much during the day.
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara definitely! I LOVE applying mascara as it makes such a difference to way your eyes look.
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation as I have alot to cover when it comes to my face! Haha!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Most probably neutral as they are easier to apply and you have less chance of looking like a clown.. hehe
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed... loose just goes everywhere... or maybe that's just me being messy.... 
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes. I always have the thought that a sponge sucks up half of the product!

Nails!
Long or Short?
 I would love to have long nails but every time I try to grow they just break :@
Acrylic or Natural? Natural. I'm not sure how girls manage to have acrylics, when I had them I couldn't do anything properly... it just felt strange...
Brights or Darks? Brights!
Flower or no Flower? As in flower design on the nails? Ummm probably no flower?

Body!
Perfume or Body Splash?
 Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter. I love the way it feels so thick and pampering! But lotion if I'm in a rush
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash. Easier.

Fashion!
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
 I'm forever in jeans. So jeans it will be.
Long Sleeve or Short? Depends on the weather I suppose.. Either is acceptable :)
Dresses or Skirts? Probably dresses. Sometimes I love feeling girly <3
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals... I hate that Flip-flopping sound...
Scarves or Hats? Scarves. For some reason I don't think I can get away with a hat.. Apart from my River Island bear one.. hehe!
Studs or Dangly Earrings? hmmm depends on the style of the earrings.. But probably studs, they are just easier I suppose...
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots... I'm not a massive fan of Cowboy boots...
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket. But hoodie if it's a lazy day and cold..


Hair!
Curly or Straight?
Straight. I would LOVE to have curly hair but it never seems to go right on me... :(
Bun or Ponytail? Messy bun :P
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins...  
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray definitely...
Long or Short? Long... I'm somewhere in the middle at the moment.. but I am trying to grow it long :)
Light or Dark? Dark! Whoever said Blondes have more fun were lying :P
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? At the moment I have a side bang but I adore a full one.
Up or Down? On me? Down.


Random!
Rain or Shine?
 Shine Shine Shine! Rain does NOT agree with my hair and it just causes a big frizzy mess :l
Summer or Winter? hmmm... Summer because it's warm but Winter because there is xmas.... I'm very undecided...
Fall or Spring? Spring! Everything dies in fall but in spring everything comes back to life! yay!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Is this even a viable option?! CHOCOLATE!!!!!



Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment