Thursday 31 January 2013

January Favourites

I do believe this is my first ever kind of favourites on this blog! Crazy eh?! But I am planning to make this a monthly feature! Wahey!
The majority of these products I haven't done a review on so watch out for those during the month of February...
I have already reviewed the Bourjois magic nail polish remover which you can find here 
So lets begin!
:)

All of the fab products!

Make-up

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Ecru
This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried. It gives the most flawless coverage and lasts ALL day long without no smudging or fading. It's my perfect match and I just don't think any other foundation could come close to this! I am always willing to give others a go of course for research purposes! :)
Lancome Hynose Star Mascara 
I first tried out this mascara when a magazine was giving it away for free and I have loved it ever since.
For me this is the perfect mascara and gives the most natural looking lashes full of volume and length. Adore.
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Now my brush isn't looking it's best as it's been in my make-up bag for a while because its always the one I reach for and use. It's just so soft and perfect to use!

Skincare

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Soothing Gel Cream - L-bifidus + Peach
Since I have got this I have really been enjoying using it. Instead of it being a cream its a gel which I feel makes it sink in so much better and leaves my skin feeling really soft and refreshed.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
I have really loved using this and seen a big difference in my skin. I use this at night and in the morning my skin looks a lot better and any spots that I have the lotion seems to calm them down.
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
I seriously can't get enough of this! It's almost like I'm addicted! It makes doing my nails so much more easier and I just think its fantastic. Here's my review :)


Perfume

Roberto Cavalli
Words cannot describe how much I love this perfume. I'm not even sure how to describe it as I am rubbish at trying to describe smells but this is just so different and beautiful I can't get enough! I urge you to give it a sniff! :)
A little extra...


Dynamo - Nothing is Impossible
I find Dynamo SO fascinating. If you have seen hes programme you will know what I mean. He's magic is like nothing else I have ever seen and I just knew I had to pick this book up!
In this book he really goes into detail about he's life right from the beginning to where he is now and it is just so fascinating reading about hes life and how he got into magic. I seriously can't work out how he does most of the things he does well I suppose it's magic... :) Definitely worth a read. 

Take a look out for my reviews on these products in the month of February! 

Rachel xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment