Thursday 24 May 2012

Recent Soap & Glory Purchases! 3 for 2!

If you have followed me for a while it's probably no surprise to you that I LOVE Soap & Glory skincare products and the great thing is they always seem to be on 3 for 2!
So this time I picked up:
  • Fab Pore Hot cloth Cleanser (Repurchase! I love this so much!)
  • Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 wash off deep cleansing milk
  • No clogs allowed super self heating deep cleaning  face mask

I have used the Fab pore hot cloth cleanser before and I love it. Its truly my HG product and I just can't be without it!
I brought the Peaches and clean deep cleansing milk as I saw Miss budget beauty talking about it so I thought I would give it a go! It smells AMAZING... Like peaches... Obviously :p
I love a deep cleaning mask so No clogs allowed sounds perfect as it claims to 'get rid of blackheads' yes please!

I have not used these for long (apart from my Hot cloth cleanser) so I will do a review on these once I have used them for a longer period so I can give a better review on how they work, but so far so good! 

Let me know what Soap & Glory products you love to use and if you interested in trying any out :)

Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of these! I'm really interested in trying all of their 'deep cleansing' products. I'm glad they're almost always on 3for2! xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargain 3 for 2! I like the look of the face mask

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete