Thursday 15 March 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Kate Moss - Lip swatch!


I have never really been into wearing lipstick that much. I am normally just seen wearing either nothing on my lips or just some Vaseline/lip balm.
But recently I have been collecting a few lipsticks and this is one of them :)

I am bit slow on this band-wagon as Kate Moss brought out her collection for Rimmel a few months ago now, and while I was quite intrigued in trying them I just never got round to it, until now that is! 
I picked up the shade '03' catchy name right?! Lol! I picked this one up because it is a nude colour and I'm really into nude colours both on the eyes and lips as they are so easy to wear and are just going to go with pretty much anything!

This colour is on the darker side of being nude and is gorgeous! The lipstick itself is very smooth and creamy and quite pigmented so you do get the full colour on your lips...

So there it is on the lips! I love the colour as it is so easy to wear and just leaves a lovely natural colour on the lips :)
This retails at £5.49


Have you tired any of the Kate Moss lipsticks?

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment