Wednesday 26 October 2011

FREE sample of L'OREAL ELVIVE intensive conditioner with Look magazine!

I was delighted to find one of my favourite weekly magazines was on offer for just £1 this week, and as you can guess by the title this is Look magazine.
So I picked it up straight away and noticed it also had a free sample sachet of L'OREAL ELVIVE Full Restore 60 Second Saviour Intensive Conditioner .... Yes that is the full title! haha!


Normally with a weekly magazine they tend not to do any samples, you are most likely to get these with the monthly ones.
The sachet itself is a nice big size:


What it claims to do:
Instantly replenishes, feels weightless.... You're only 60 seconds away from shiny looking, flowing, silky hair!...
What I thought:
I really really really like this!!
The conditioner smells gorgeous! Which I find a big plus as who doesn't like lovely smelling hair?! :)
The conditioner made my hair feel super soft and I noticed a 'bounce' to it when I was blow drying my hair which I do believe was due to this conditioner. The thing I love is that you only need to use this for 60seconds. I find nothing worse they applying an intensive condtioner while I'm in the shower and having to wait 5 mins, so knowing I had to only leave it in for 60 seconds is defiantly a bonus!

I'm very happy with this conditioner as it done everything it claimed to do!
So if you want to try this out for yourself pick up a copy of Look magazine and you can get this for free!
Let me know what you think if you have used this product before!
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment